FOUNDERS ROOM AND JILL DAHLIN COURTYARD
The spacious Founders Room, located off of El Río and adjacent to the Music Theater, provides a place to hold pre- and post-theater receptions as well as hors d’oeuvre parties, business meetings, and lunches. The adjacent Dahlin Courtyard can also be reserved to accommodate larger groups. The north end of El Río is the perfect addition for larger pre-theater and post-theater performance events.
- Guest Capacity: 150 Reception / 88 Seated guests at the Founders Room; 250 Reception / 120 Seated guests at the Founders Room and Dahlin Courtyard; 400 Reception at the Founders Room, Dahlin Courtyard, and North El Río.
- Availability: Daily, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (evening rate applies after 5:00 p.m.) North El Río is only available Saturday-Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., and is dependent upon theater-performance schedules.
Café Allegro is a casual dining room surrounded by glass windows overlooking a beautifully landscaped courtyard—the perfect spot to hold your special event. This room can accommodate receptions and dinners.
- Guest Capacity: 200 Reception / 144 Seated
- Availability: Daily, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
This extraordinary space forms the main spine of the museum, connecting the Music Theater, Founders Room, MIM Café, and the exhibit spaces. It is available for cocktail receptions and hors d’oeuvre parties.
- Capacity: 400 Reception (North El Río); 1,000 / Reception (All of El Río)
- Availability: Daily, Saturday-Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Availability of El Río is dependent upon theater and museum schedules.
This beautiful courtyard features lush desert foliage, water fountains, the Phoenix sculpture, and spectacular sunset views, making it a great place to welcome guests to the Museum.
- Guest Capacity: 400 Reception / 200 Seated
- Availability: Evenings, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (All outdoor music and entertainment must conclude by 10:00 p.m.)
The spectacular and intimate Music Theater features top-of-the-line acoustic and projection and technical capabilities to make every event a wonderful experience for both the audience and performers.
- Guest Capacity: 299 Seated
- Availability: Theater rental is dependent upon MIM performance schedules. All theater rentals are at the discretion of the artistic and managing director of the Music Theater.